This page contains links to documents and images that can be used to help promote Geoff Anderson and Shoot Me Now – making videos to boost business. Also below are possible questions that could be asked in interviews.
IMAGES – Click on images for larger versions
VIDEOS TO SUPPORT THE BOOK
PDF EXCERPTS FROM THE BOOK
Technical Requirements for Speaking events
- Suitable room PA for size of audience
- Lapel microphone (Madonna headset preferred)
- Projector and screen
- Sound out from laptop for video playback
- MacBook for presenting Keynote (can supply own)
- DVI or HDMI output
- Either laptop on stage or foldback vision on stage, ideally with next slide foldback as well.
- Suitable lighting for room
- Remote mouse (can supply own)
- Glass/bottle of water
Some questions that could be asked in interviews
- How important is video for businesses?
- What’s stopping businesses using video?
- What is the book about?
- Why did you write the book?
- What are some of the common mistakes businesses are making with video?
- What are your favourite tips for businesses who are thinking about using video?
- What are some cool types of videos businesses can be using?
- What sort of businesses will benefit from this book?
- Where can you go to buy the book?